Standard advertisement sizes and prices:
- Across the top of the page: $240 for four weeks
- To the right of the NMPolitics.net logo: $260 for four weeks
- At the end of articles: $175 for four weeks
(Click here to see a sample.)
- Below the top story on the home page: $200 for four weeks
- Above the headline on article pages: $200 for four weeks
240×60 ad (in the right column)
- $145 for four weeks
240×130 ad (in the right column)
- $250 for four weeks
200×60 ad (in the left column, homepage only)
- $100 for four weeks
200×120 ad (in the left column, homepage only)
- $175 for four weeks
200×240 ad (in the left column, homepage only)
- $280 for four weeks
300×250 ad (in the text of most articles)
- $450 for four weeks
728×90 ad (across the top or bottom of the page)
(See ad at bottom of page for example)
- At the top of the page: $500 for four weeks
- At the bottom of the page: $300 for four weeks
Advertising rates can be pro-rated for a period of less than four weeks, but the minimum time that can be purchased is two weeks if NMPolitics.net builds the ad for you. If you provide the ad already built, the minimum that must be purchased is one day.
Adding animation to any ad costs an additional $35 per four weeks. This fee cannot be pro-rated.
Gross receipts tax will be added to your order at a rate of 7.5625 percent. All advertising orders must be prepaid with cash or a check.
There is no additional cost to have NMPolitics.net build the advertisement for you, but you can also provide a ready-made advertisement. If you have a Web site you want to promote, the advertisement can serve as a link to that site.
Standard advertisements must be in JPEG format and 72 dpi. Animated advertisements are available for an extra fee.